Hex bolts (six sided heads) are the industry standard for fasteners with forged heads. We can supply the following specifications hex bolts : DIN 933 and DIN931 Black Grade 8.8 Hex Head Bolt, DIN933 and DIN931 Zinc Plated Hex Bolt, SAE J429 and UNC Hex Bolt/Hex Cap Screw, BSW Plain Hex Bolt, Yellow Zinc Plated and YZP Hex Bolt.
Hex bolts can be used for many different applications that include fastening wood, steel, and other construction materials for projects such as docks, bridges, highway structures, and buildings. Hex bolts with forged heads are also commonly used as headed anchor bolts.
Portland Bolt manufactures hex bolts from 1/2″ diameter through 2-1/2″ diameter in most ASTM, AASHTO, and SAE specifications. Special tooling can be created to produce nonstandard head dimensions or bolt heads with your company’s name and/or logo.
Hex head bolts are a unique style of fixing used throughout the construction, automobile and engineering industries. The hexagon bolt fixing is a reliable fastener for a wide selection of building projects and repair jobs.
DIN933/DIN931 Zinc Plated
Hex Head Bolt
Yellow Zinc Plated /YZP
Hex Head Bolt Parameter
Our Hex bolts are precise in their dimension and extremely robust in their construction.
We make sure that our Hex bolts are corrosion resistant.
1. Provide CAD or 3D drawings for the basic shape of customized products.
2. according to customer requirements to modify the size of the appearance.
3. Selection of materials (to meet customer performance requirements).
4. Optimize product details according to experience and technology (according to customer requirements).
5. Selection of materials (to meet customer performance requirements).
6. Make suggestions on surface treatment to meet the requirements of appearance and corrosion resistance.
7. choose the best process sample for testing.
We are highly appreciated worldwide for excellent heat and abrasion resistance. Our stainless steel Hex bolts are suitable for extremely low and high-temperature areas. Our Hex bolts have a longer service life which makes them a very trustworthy choice.
We value the needs and preferences of our customers. And we custom make Hex bolts according to their specification. We make our Hex bolts at a diameter of M5 to M64 or 3/16″ to 2.5″. We use various threading techniques like MM, BSW, BSF UNC and UNF.
- We are specialized in manufacturing fastener
- Familiar with manufacture experience and international marketing.
- High quality with competitive price.
- Domestic and Overseas markets.
- Well equipped with complete facilities.
- Strict quality control
- In addition to supplying varieties of types and specifications to our customers, we also accept customized product.
The Production Process
Raw materials warehousing — incoming inspection — mold opening — machine adjusting and testing — starting — rubbing teeth — surface treatment — laboratory testing — packaging and shipping.
As the leading Hex bolt manufacture china and Hex bolt exporter, we take immense effort in manufacturing the best bolts in the business. All our hex bolts are manufactured as per the international standards. We also cater to a wide range of customer specifications and preferences. We have a state of the art manufacturing facility with all the advanced machinery. We use only advanced machinery including welding machine and the drilling machine to produce our Hex bolts. Every single Hex bolt coming out of our facility is manufactured in strict conformance with the international norms of quality.
It can be divided into single-mode machine and multi-level machine. Simple structure of the product single mold machine can be completed, such as cylindrical head, external hexagon, hexagon bolt.
Multi power position is suitable for product size diversification and irregular appearance. Several sizes and structures can be completed at one time on the same set of mold.
The minimum tolerance of cold heading products can be plus or minus 0.05mm.
- High plasticity and low hardness are required.
- High surface quality requirements.
- High dimensional accuracy requirements.
- Our Hex bolts are made of grade 4.6, 5.6, 5.8, 6.8, 8.8, & 10.9.
- We use various finish and colors according to the specification and need of the customer.
- We provide a natural finish or self-finish.
- Our Zinc plated, yellow finished and black finished bolts are majorly used for general purposes and mostly indoors. Our Hot Dip Galvanized (HDG) Hex Bolts offer higher corrosion resistance and are much more suitable in the outdoors.
- Our stainless-steel Hex bolts offer great corrosion resistance making it suitable for outdoors, especially for marine applications.
- Our steel Hex bolts are made to withstand enormous amounts of weight per inch.
- They are coated to be protected against corrosion.
- Our Hex bolts are currently being used in major construction and repair projects around the world.
- Being the industry-leading Hex bolt manufacturer India and Hex bolt exporter from the country, our products are much sought after.
- Our hex bolts are being used for many different applications across construction, repair, automotive industries.
- They can be used for fastening wood and steel.
- They are used in major construction projects such as buildings, bridges, marine docks.
- Our Hex bolts are precise in their dimension and extremely robust in their construction. We make sure that our Hex bolts are corrosion resistant.
- We are highly appreciated worldwide for excellent heat and abrasion resistance.
- Our stainless steel Hex bolts are suitable for extremely low and high-temperature areas.
- Our Hex bolts have a longer service life which makes them a very trustworthy choice.
We have more than 20 years experiences on fasteners. We are professionally exporting under the standards of DIN, JIS, GB, ANSI, and BS, as well as nonstandard fasteners. Now we have gained close cooperation with clients from Russia, Iran, Europe, and America, and won good comments from users. We appreciate your interest on our company very much and hope that our website will be helpful and informative to you. If you need more information, please contact us.